R package png: Read and write PNG images. This package provides an easy and simple way to read, write and display bitmap images stored in the PNG format. It can read and write both files and in-memory raw vectors.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Radojičić, Una; Nordhausen, Klaus: Non-Gaussian component analysis: testing the dimension of the signal subspace (2020)
- Johannes Graumann, Richard Cotton: multipanelfigure: Simple Assembly of Multiple Plots and Images into a Compound Figure (2018) not zbMATH
- Richard Beare; Bradley Lowekamp; Ziv Yaniv: Image Segmentation, Registration and Characterization in R with SimpleITK (2018) not zbMATH
- Howard, James P. II: Computational methods for numerical analysis with R (2017)
- Ludger Evers; Tim Heaton: Locally Adaptive Tree-Based Thresholding Using the treethresh Package in R (2017) not zbMATH