Matlab function irid_fod. Impulse response invariant discretization of fractional order integrators/differentiators. irid_fod function is prepared to compute a discrete-time finite dimensional (z) transfer function to approximate a continuous irrational transfer function s^r, where ”s” is the Laplace transform variable, and ”r” is a real number in the range of (-1,1). s^r is called a fractional order differentiator if 0 < r < 1 and a fractional order integrator if -1 < r < 0.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Li, Zhuo; Liu, Lu; Dehghan, Sina; Chen, Yangquan; Xue, Dingyü: A review and evaluation of numerical tools for fractional calculus and fractional order controls (2017)
- Luo, Ying; Chen, YangQuan; Pi, YouGuo: Fractional order adaptive feed-forward cancellation for periodic disturbances (2013)
- Huang, Jiacai; Li, Hongsheng; Chen, Yangquan; Xu, Qinghong: Robust position control of PMSM using fractional-order sliding mode controller (2012)
- Luo, Ying; Chen, Yangquan: Stabilizing and robust fractional order PI controller synthesis for first order plus time delay systems (2012)
- Luo, Ying; Chen, Yangquan: Fractional order [proportional derivative] controller for a class of fractional order systems (2009)