FreSpeD: Frequency-specific change-point detection in epileptic seizure multi-channel EEG data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Martin Ondrus, Emily Olds, Ivor Cribben: Factorized Binary Search: change point detection in the network structure of multivariate high-dimensional time series (2021) arXiv
- Bian, Lingbin; Cui, Tiangang; Sofronov, Georgy; Keith, Jonathan: Network structure change point detection by posterior predictive discrepancy (2020)
- Bruce, Scott A.; Tang, Cheng Yong; Hall, Martica H.; Krafty, Robert T.: Empirical frequency band analysis of nonstationary time series (2020)
- Schröder, Anna Louise; Ombao, Hernando: Fresped: frequency-specific change-point detection in epileptic seizure multi-channel EEG data (2019)
- Barigozzi, Matteo; Cho, Haeran; Fryzlewicz, Piotr: Simultaneous multiple change-point and factor analysis for high-dimensional time series (2018)
- Matteo Barigozzi, Haeran Cho, Piotr Fryzlewicz: Simultaneous multiple change-point and factor analysis for high-dimensional time series (2016) arXiv