R package dhglm: Double Hierarchical Generalized Linear Models. Double hierarchical generalized linear models in which the mean, dispersion parameters for variance of random effects, and residual variance (overdispersion) can be further modeled as random-effect models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Noh, Maengseok; Lee, Youngjo; Oud, Johan H. L.; Toharudin, Toni: Hierarchical likelihood approach to non-Gaussian factor analysis (2019)
- Lee, Youngjo; Nelder, John A.; Pawitan, Yudi: Generalized linear models with random effects. Unified analysis via (h)-likelihood (2017)
- Lee, Youngjo; Ronnegård, Lars; Noh, Maengseok: Data analysis using hierarchical generalized linear models with R (2017)
- George Leckie: runmixregls: A Program to Run the MIXREGLS Mixed-Effects Location Scale Software from within Stata (2014) not zbMATH
- Lee, Youngjo; Noh, Maengseok: Modelling random effect variance with double hierarchical generalized linear models (2012)