VideoToolbox — A free collection of two hundred C subroutines for Macintosh computers to calibrate and control the computer-display interface, making it possible to create accurately specified visual stimuli. This became the foundation for the Psychophysics Toolbox.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Redden, Ralph S.; Gagliardi, Greg A.; Williams, Chad C.; Hassall, Cameron D.; Krigolson, Olave E.: Champ versus chump: viewing an opponent’s face engages attention but not reward systems (2021)
- Zanon, Mirko; Lemaire, Bastien S.; Vallortigara, Giorgio: Steps towards a computational ethology: an automatized, interactive setup to investigate filial imprinting and biological predispositions (2021)
- Liu, Yue; Otto, Thomas U.: The role of context in experiments and models of multisensory decision making (2020)
- Yousefi, Ali; Basu, Ishita; Paulk, Angelique C.; Peled, Noam; Eskandar, Emad N.; Dougherty, Darin D.; Cash, Sydney S.; Widge, Alik S.; Eden, Uri T.: Decoding hidden cognitive states from behavior and physiology using a Bayesian approach (2019)
- Chen, Chun-Ting; Huang, Chen-Ying; Wang, Joseph Tao-yi: A window of cognition: eyetracking the reasoning process in spatial beauty contest games (2018)
- Duc T. Nguyen, Blair Kaneshiro: AudExpCreator: A GUI-based Matlab tool for designing and creating auditory experiments with the Psychophysics Toolbox (2017) arXiv
- Birkenbusch, Jana; Ellermeier, Wolfgang: Axiomatic evaluation of (k)-multiplicativity in ratio scaling: investigating numerical distortion (2016)
- Fornaciai, M.; Cicchini, G. M.; Burr, D. C.: Adaptation to number operates on perceived rather than physical numerosity (2016) MathEduc
- Friedman, Jason; Brown, Scott; Finkbeiner, Matthew: Linking cognitive and reaching trajectories via intermittent movement control (2013)
- Suematsu, Naofumi; Naito, Tomoyuki; Sato, Hiromichi: Relationship between orientation sensitivity and spatiotemporal receptive field structures of neurons in the cat lateral geniculate nucleus (2012) ioport
- Francis, Gregory; Ericson, Justin: Using afterimages to test neural mechanisms for perceptual filling-in (2004) ioport
- Bertamini, Marco; Croucher, Camilla J.: The shape of holes (2003) MathEduc