The nomore++ approach to answer set solving. We present a new answer set solver, called nomore++, along with its underlying theoretical foundations. A distinguishing feature is that it treats heads and bodies equitably as computational objects. Apart from its operational foundations, we show how it improves on previous work through its new lookahead and its computational strategy of maintaining unfounded-freeness. We underpin our claims by selected experimental results.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Gebser, Martin; Kaufmann, Benjamin; Schaub, Torsten: Conflict-driven answer set solving: from theory to practice (2012)
- Faber, Wolfgang; Pfeifer, Gerald; Leone, Nicola: Semantics and complexity of recursive aggregates in answer set programming (2011)
- Giunchiglia, Enrico; Leone, Nicola; Maratea, Marco: On the relation among answer set solvers (2008)
- Perri, Simona; Scarcello, Francesco; Catalano, Gelsomina; Leone, Nicola: Enhancing DLV instantiator by backjumping techniques (2007)
- Anger, Christian; Gebser, Martin; Linke, Thomas; Neumann, André; Schaub, Torsten: The nomore++ approach to answer set solving (2005)
- Sutcliffe, Geoff (ed.); Voronkov, Andrei (ed.): Logic for programming, artificial intelligence, and reasoning. 12th international conference, LPAR 2005, Montego Bay, Jamaica, December 2--6, 2005. Proceedings (2005)