Commons Math: The Apache Commons Mathematics Library. Commons Math is a library of lightweight, self-contained mathematics and statistics components addressing the most common problems not available in the Java programming language or Commons Lang. Guiding principles: Real-world application use cases determine development priority. This package emphasizes small, easily integrated components rather than large libraries with complex dependencies and configurations. All algorithms are fully documented and follow generally accepted best practices. In situations where multiple standard algorithms exist, a Strategy pattern is used to support multiple implementations. Limited dependencies. No external dependencies beyond Commons components and the core Java platform (at least Java 1.3 up to version 1.2 of the library, at least Java 5 starting with version 2.0 of the library).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Evangelidis, Alexandros; Parker, David: Quantitative verification of Kalman filters (2021)
- Jamil, Noreen; Mirza, Farhaan; Naeem, M. Asif; Baghaei, Nilufar: A refinement of an iterative orthogonal projection method (2018)
- Vallivaara, Ilari; Poikselkä, Katja; Rikula, Pauli; Röning, Juha: Systematic alias sampling: an efficient and low-variance way to sample from a discrete distribution (2016)
- Alvarsson, Jonathan; Andersson, Claes; Spjuth, Ola; Larsson, Rolf; Wikberg, Jarl E. S.: Brunn: an open source laboratory information system for microplates with a graphical plate layout design process (2011) ioport
- Kredel, Heinz; Jolly, Raphael: Generic, type-safe and object oriented computer algebra software (2010)