Verdi: a framework for implementing and formally verifying distributed system. A framework for formally verifying distributed systems implementations in Coq.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Chevrou, Florent; Hurault, Aurélie; Quéinnec, Philippe: A modular framework for verifying versatile distributed systems (2019)
- Kragl, Bernhard; Qadeer, Shaz; Henzinger, Thomas A.: Synchronizing the asynchronous (2018)
- Lazić, Marijana; Konnov, Igor; Widder, Josef; Bloem, Roderick: Synthesis of distributed algorithms with parameterized threshold guards (2018)
- Konnov, Igor; Lazić, Marijana; Veith, Helmut; Widder, Josef: A short counterexample property for safety and liveness verification of fault-tolerant distributed algorithms (2017)
- Konnov, Igor; Lazić, Marijana; Veith, Helmut; Widder, Josef: (\textPara^2): parameterized path reduction, acceleration, and SMT for reachability in threshold-guarded distributed algorithms (2017)