Voronoi: Very old, but fast and lightweight C program to compute 2d Voronoi diagrams and Delaunay triangulations. voronoi.tar (Others have fixed memory leaks and improved the code, for example Derek Bradley and Shane O’Sullivan). For more modern programs, see the CGAL web page or the Directory of Computational Geometry Software .
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 85 articles )
Showing results 81 to 85 of 85.
- Mitchell, Scott A.: Approximating the maxmin-angle covering triangulation (1997)
- Su, Peter; Drysdale, Robert L. Scot: A comparison of sequential Delaunay triangulation algorithms. (1997) ioport
- Su, Peter; Drysdale, Robert L. Scot: A comparison of sequential Delaunay triangulation algorithms. (1997)
- Yap, Chee-Keng: Towards exact geometric computation (1997)
- Melachrinoudis, Emanuel; Smith, J. MacGregor: An (O(mn^ 2)) algorithm for the maximin problem in (E^ 2) (1995)