bliss: A Tool for Computing Automorphism Groups and Canonical Labelings of Graphs. bliss is an open source tool for computing automorphism groups and canonical forms of graphs. It has both a command line user interface as well as C++ and C programming language APIs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Pfetsch, Marc E.; Rehn, Thomas: A computational comparison of symmetry handling methods for mixed integer programs (2019)
- Berčič, Katja; Vidali, Janoš: DiscreteZOO: towards a fingerprint database of discrete objects (2018)
- Paffenholz, Andreas: \textttpolyDB: a database for polytopes and related objects (2017)
- Toth, Csaba D. (ed.); Goodman, Jacob E. (ed.); O’Rourke, Joseph (ed.): Handbook of discrete and computational geometry (2017)
- McKay, Brendan D.; Piperno, Adolfo: Practical graph isomorphism. II. (2014)