NURBS Toolbox by D.M. Spink.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Chen, Chun-Pei; Chen, Yaxiong; Subbarayan, Ganesh: Parametric stitching for smooth coupling of subdomains with non-matching discretizations (2021)
- Marschke, Sandra; Wunderlich, Linus; Ring, Wolfgang; Achterhold, Klaus; Pfeiffer, Franz: An approach to construct a three-dimensional isogeometric model from (\mu)-CT scan data with an application to the bridge of a violin (2020)
- Catania, Rick; Diraz, Abdalla; Maier, Dominic; Tagle, Armani; Acar, Pınar: Mathematical strategies for design optimization of multiphase materials (2019)
- J. Dölz, H. Harbrecht, S. Kurz, M. Multerer, S. Schöps, F. Wolf: Bembel: The Fast Isogeometric Boundary Element C++ Library for Laplace, Helmholtz, and Electric Wave Equation (2019) arXiv
- Maurin, Florian; Greco, Francesco; Dedoncker, Sander; Desmet, Wim: Isogeometric analysis for nonlinear planar Kirchhoff rods: weighted residual formulation and collocation of the strong form (2018)
- Vázquez, R.: A new design for the implementation of isogeometric analysis in Octave and Matlab: GeoPDEs 3.0 (2016)
- Auricchio, F.; Conti, M.; Ferraro, M.; Morganti, S.; Reali, A.; Taylor, R. L.: Innovative and efficient stent flexibility simulations based on isogeometric analysis (2015)
- Heltai, Luca; Arroyo, Marino; DeSimone, Antonio: Nonsingular isogeometric boundary element method for Stokes flows in 3D (2014)
- de Falco, C.; Reali, A.; Vázquez, R.: \textscGeoPDEs: a research tool for isogeometric analysis of PDEs (2011)