Rudy, a graph generator.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Nguyen, Viet Hung; Minoux, Michel: Linear size MIP formulation of max-cut: new properties, links with cycle inequalities and computational results (2021)
- Nayak, Rupaj Kumar; Mohanty, Nirmalya Kumar: Solution of Boolean quadratic programming problems by two augmented Lagrangian algorithms based on a continuous relaxation (2020)
- Wang, Guanglei; Hijazi, Hassan: Exploiting sparsity for the min (k)-partition problem (2020)
- Rodrigues de Sousa, Vilmar Jefté; Anjos, Miguel F.; Le Digabel, Sébastien: Improving the linear relaxation of maximum (k)-cut with semidefinite-based constraints (2019)
- Rodrigues de Sousa, Vilmar Jefté; Anjos, Miguel F.; Le Digabel, Sébastien: Computational study of valid inequalities for the maximum (k)-cut problem (2018)
- Bergner, Martin; Lübbecke, Marco E.; Witt, Jonas T.: A branch-price-and-cut algorithm for packing cuts in undirected graphs (2016)
- Mu, Xuewen; Liu, Wenlong: An augmented Lagrangian method for binary quadratic programming based on a class of continuous functions (2016)
- Bonato, Thorsten; Jünger, Michael; Reinelt, Gerhard; Rinaldi, Giovanni: Lifting and separation procedures for the cut polytope (2014)
- Grippo, Luigi; Palagi, Laura; Piacentini, Mauro; Piccialli, Veronica; Rinaldi, Giovanni: SpeeDP: an algorithm to compute SDP bounds for very large max-cut instances (2012)
- Kerivin, Hervé L. M.; Lacroix, Mathieu; Mahjoub, Ali Ridha: Models for the single-vehicle preemptive pickup and delivery problem (2012)
- Liers, F.; Pardella, G.: Simplifying maximum flow computations: the effect of shrinking and good initial flows (2011)
- Rendl, Franz: Semidefinite programming and combinatorial optimization (1999)