Matrix canonical structure toolbox. The MCS Toolbox is a framework with datatype objects for representing canonical structures of matrices, matrix pencils, and system pencils. The toolbox can both be used on its own in Matlab and together with StratiGraph, which enables import and export of canonical structures between Matlab and StratiGraph. Under development are new Matlab routines for computing the staircase form of matrices and matrix pencils. The staircase form reveals the canonical structure of the matrix or matrix pencil.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Dmytryshyn, Andrii: Miniversal deformations of pairs of symmetric matrices under congruence (2019)
- Dmytryshyn, Andrii; Dopico, Froilán M.: Generic skew-symmetric matrix polynomials with fixed rank and fixed odd grade (2018)
- De Terán, Fernando; Dopico, Froilán M.; Landsberg, J. M.: An explicit description of the irreducible components of the set of matrix pencils with bounded normal rank (2017)
- Dmytryshyn, Andrii: Structure preserving stratification of skew-symmetric matrix polynomials (2017)
- Dmytryshyn, Andrii; Dopico, Froilán M.: Generic complete eigenstructures for sets of matrix polynomials with bounded rank and degree (2017)
- Dmytryshyn, Andrii: Miniversal deformations of pairs of skew-symmetric matrices under congruence (2016)
- Dmytryshyn, Andrii; Kågström, Bo; Sergeichuk, Vladimir V.: Skew-symmetric matrix pencils: Codimension counts and the solution of a pair of matrix equations (2013)