MPL -- a program for computations with iterated integrals on moduli spaces of curves of genus zero. We introduce the Maple program MPL for computations with multiple polylogarithms. The program is based on homotopy invariant iterated integrals on moduli spaces ℳ 0,n of curves of genus 0 with n ordered marked points. It includes the symbol map and procedures for the analytic computation of period integrals on ℳ 0,n . It supports the automated computation of a certain class of Feynman integrals.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Brown, Francis; Dupont, Clément: Single-valued integration and superstring amplitudes in genus zero (2021)
- Heinrich, Gudrun: Collider physics at the precision frontier (2021)
- Panzer, Erik: Some open problems on Feynman periods (2020)
- Panzer, Erik; Wulkenhaar, Raimar: Lambert-W solves the noncommutative (\Phi^4)-model (2020)
- Abreu, Samuel; Britto, Ruth; Duhr, Claude; Gardi, Einan: Diagrammatic Hopf algebra of cut Feynman integrals: the one-loop case (2017)
- Mafra, Carlos R.; Schlotterer, Oliver: Non-abelian (Z)-theory: Berends-Giele recursion for the (\alpha^’)-expansion of disk integrals (2017)
- Bogner, Christian: MPL -- a program for computations with iterated integrals on moduli spaces of curves of genus zero (2016)