R package DoE.base: Full Factorials, Orthogonal Arrays and Base Utilities for DoE Packages. Package DoE.base creates full factorial experimental designs and designs based on orthogonal arrays for (industrial) experiments. Additionally, it provides utility functions for the class design, which is also used by other packages for designed experiments.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Kolosova, Tanya; Berestizhevsky, Samuel: Supervised machine learning. Optimization framework and applications with SAS and R (2021)
- Grömping, Ulrike; Fontana, Roberto: An algorithm for generating good mixed level factorial designs (2019)
- McClarren, Ryan G.: Uncertainty quantification and predictive computational science. A foundation for physical scientists and engineers (2019)
- Grömping, Ulrike: Coding invariance in factorial linear models and a new tool for assessing combinatorial equivalence of factorial designs (2018)
- Ulrike Grömping: R Package DoE.base for Factorial Experiments (2018) not zbMATH
- Jaynes, Jessica; Xu, Hongquan; Wong, Weng Kee: Minimum aberration designs for discrete choice experiments (2017)
- Ulrike Grömping: R Package FrF2 for Creating and Analyzing Fractional Factorial 2-Level Designs (2014) not zbMATH
- Hideo Aizaki: Basic Functions for Supporting an Implementation of Choice Experiments in R (2012) not zbMATH