Chronux is an open-source software package for the analysis of neural data. It was originally developed through a collaborative research effort based at the Mitra Lab in Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. Chronux routines may be employed in the analysis of both point process and continuous data, ranging from preprocessing, exploratory and confirmatory analysis. The current release of Chronux is implemented as a Matlab library.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Li, Weifeng; Shen, Yuxiaotong; Zhang, Jie; Huang, Xiaolin; Chen, Ying; Ge, Yun: Common interferences removal from dense multichannel EEG using independent component decomposition (2018)
- Qi, Xin; Luo, Ruiyan: Function-on-function regression with thousands of predictive curves (2018)
- Tait, Luke; Wedgwood, Kyle; Tsaneva-Atanasova, Krasimira; Brown, Jon T.; Goodfellow, Marc: Control of clustered action potential firing in a mathematical model of entorhinal cortex stellate cells (2018)
- Lainscsek, Claudia; Muller, Lyle E.; Sampson, Aaron L.; Sejnowski, Terrence J.: Analytical derivation of nonlinear spectral effects and 1/f scaling artifact in signal processing of real-world data (2017)
- Lepage, Kyle Q.; Vijayan, Sujith: The relationship between coherence and the phase-locking value (2017)
- Frady, E. Paxon; Kapoor, Ashish; Horvitz, Eric; Kristan, William B. jun.: Scalable semisupervised functional neurocartography reveals canonical neurons in behavioral networks (2016)
- Shirhatti, Vinay; Borthakur, Ayon; Ray, Supratim: Effect of reference scheme on power and phase of the local field potential (2016)
- Danziger, Zachary; Grill, Warren M.: A neuron model of stochastic resonance using rectangular pulse trains (2015)
- Li, Zhaohui; Ouyang, Gaoxiang; Yao, Li; Li, Xiaoli: Estimating the correlation between bursty spike trains and local field potentials (2014) ioport
- Sancristóbal, Belén; Vicente, Raul; Garcia-Ojalvo, Jordi: Role of frequency mismatch in neuronal communication through coherence (2014)
- McAssey, Michael P.; Hsieh, Fushing; Smith, Anne C.: Coupling among electroencephalogram gamma signals on a short time scale (2010) ioport
- Bracciali, Andrea; Brunelli, Marcello; Cataldo, Enrico; Degano, Pierpaolo: Synapses as stochastic concurrent systems (2008)