NFM-DS: The Null-field Method with Discrete Sources is an extension of the Null-field Method (also called T-Matrix Method) to compute light scattering by arbitrarily shaped dielectric particles. The Fortran code is inculded on CD with the book: Adrian Doicu, Thomas Wriedt and Yuri Eremin: Light Scattering by Systems of Particles. Null-Field Method with Discrete Sources - Theory and Programs. Springer Verlag; Berlin, Heidelberg, New York 2006.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- M. Ganesh; S. C. Hawkins: Algorithm 975: TMATROM - A T-Matrix Reduced Order Model Software (2017) not zbMATH
- Cui, Zhiwei; Han, Yiping: A review of the numerical investigation on the scattering of Gaussian beam by complex particles (2014)
- Ganesh, M.; Hawkins, S. C.: Three dimensional electromagnetic scattering T-matrix computations (2010)
- Ganesh, M.; Hawkins, S. C.: A high-order algorithm for multiple electromagnetic scattering in three dimensions (2009)
- Doicu, Adrian; Wriedt, Thomas; Eremin, Yuri A.: Light scattering by systems of particles. Null-field method with discrete sources -- theory and programs. With CD-ROM (2006)