LVPLS 1.6 program manual: latent variables path analysis with partial least-squares estimation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Hwang, Heungsun; Cho, Gyeongcheol: Global least squares path modeling: a full-information alternative to partial least squares path modeling (2020)
- Schlittgen, Rainer: Estimation of generalized structured component analysis models with alternating least squares (2018)
- Davino, Cristina; Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito: Quantile composite-based path modeling (2016)
- Mateos-Aparicio, Gregoria: Partial least squares (PLS) methods: origins, evolution, and application to social sciences (2011)
- Henseler, Jörg: On the convergence of the partial least squares path modeling algorithm (2010)
- Tenenhaus, Michel; Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito; Chatelin, Yves-Marie; Lauro, Carlo: PLS path modeling (2005)
- Lohmöller, Jan-Bernd: Latent variable path modeling with partial least squares (1989)