Bio++ is a set of C++ libraries for Bioinformatics, including sequence analysis, phylogenetics, molecular evolution and population genetics. Bio++ is Object Oriented and is designed to be both easy to use and computer efficient. Bio++ intends to help programmers to write computer expensive programs, by providing them a set of re-usable tools.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Warnow, Tandy (ed.): Bioinformatics and phylogenetics. Seminal contributions of Bernard Moret (2019)
- Keith, Jonathan M. (ed.): Bioinformatics. Volume I. Data, sequence analysis, and evolution (2017)
- Scornavacca, C.; Berry, V.; Ranwez, V.: Building species trees from larger parts of phylogenomic databases (2011)
- Doring, Andreas; Weese, David; Rausch, Tobias; Reinert, Knut: Seqan - an efficient, generic C++ library for sequence analysis (2008) ioport
- Dutheil, Julien; Gaillard, Sylvain; Bazin, Eric; Glemin, Sylvain; Ranwez, Vincent; Galtier, Nicolas; Belkhir, Khalid: Bio++: a set of C++ libraries for sequence analysis, phylogenetics, molecular evolution and population genetics (2006) ioport