PROBO: An interactive system in fuzzy linear programming. This paper presents the analysis and design of an interactive decision support system for fuzzy optimization problems, which allows intelligent decisions according to its actuation preferences, depending on the associated model. This interactive system provides adaptation and training features by considering all the possibilities of a specific domain of fuzzy problem. The system is analyzed and their modules are shown.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Villacorta, Pablo J.; Rabelo, Carlos A.; Pelta, David A.; Verdegay, José Luis: FuzzyLP: An R package for solving fuzzy linear programming problems (2017)
- Verdegay, José Luis: Progress on fuzzy mathematical programming: a personal perspective (2015)
- Jiménez, Mariano; Arenas, Mar; Bilbao, Amelia; Rodrıguez, M. Victoria: Linear programming with fuzzy parameters: an interactive method resolution (2007)
- Cadenas, José M.; Pelta, David A.; Pelta, Hector R.; Verdegay, José L.: Application of fuzzy optimization to diet problems in Argentinean farms (2004)
- Xu, Jiuping: A kind of fuzzy linear programming problems based on interval-valued fuzzy sets (2000)
- Yaakob, Shamshul Bahar; Kawata, Shigeo: Workers’ placement in an industrial environment (1999)
- Cadenas, J. M.; Verdegay, J. L.: PROBO: An interactive system in fuzzy linear programming (1995)