Pathway Commons, a web resource for biological pathway data. Pathway Commons ( http://www.pathwaycommons.org ) is a collection of publicly available pathway data from multiple organisms. Pathway Commons provides a web-based interface that enables biologists to browse and search a comprehensive collection of pathways from multiple sources represented in a common language, a download site that provides integrated bulk sets of pathway information in standard or convenient formats and a web service that software developers can use to conveniently query and access all data. Database providers can share their pathway data via a common repository. Pathways include biochemical reactions, complex assembly, transport and catalysis events and physical interactions involving proteins, DNA, RNA, small molecules and complexes. Pathway Commons aims to collect and integrate all public pathway data available in standard formats. Pathway Commons currently contains data from nine databases with over 1400 pathways and 687 000 interactions and will be continually expanded and updated.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Weishaupt, Holger; Johansson, Patrik; Engström, Christopher; Nelander, Sven; Silvestrov, Sergei; Swartling, Fredrik J.: Loss of conservation of graph centralities in reverse-engineered transcriptional regulatory networks (2017)
- Pal, Dipali; Rao, Praveen; Slavov, Vasil; Katib, Anas: Fast processing of graph queries on a large database of small and medium-sized data graphs (2016)
- Weishaupt, Holger; Johansson, Patrik; Engström, Christopher; Nelander, Sven; Silvestrov, Sergei; Swartling, Fredrik J.: Graph centrality based prediction of cancer genes (2016)
- Bag, Susmita; Ramaiah, Sudha; Anbarasu, Anand: fabp4 is central to eight obesity associated genes: a functional gene network-based polymorphic study (2015)
- Videla, Santiago; Guziolowski, Carito; Eduati, Federica; Thiele, Sven; Gebser, Martin; Nicolas, Jacques; Saez-Rodriguez, Julio; Schaub, Torsten; Siegel, Anne: Learning Boolean logic models of signaling networks with ASP (2015)
- Zinovyev, A.: Overcoming complexity of biological systems: from data analysis to mathematical modeling (2015)
- Fröhlich, Holger: Including network knowledge into Cox regression models for biomarker signature discovery (2014)
- Zhao, Yize; Kang, Jian; Yu, Tianwei: A Bayesian nonparametric mixture model for selecting genes and gene subnetworks (2014)
- Cerami, Ethan G.; Gross, Benjamin E.; Demir, Emek; Rodchenkov, Igor; Babur, Özgün; Anwar, Nadia; Schultz, Nikolaus; Bader, Gary D.; Sander, Chris: Pathway commons, a web resource for biological pathway data (2011) ioport