R package gmnl: Multinomial Logit Models with Random Parameters. An implementation of maximum simulated likelihood method for the estimation of multinomial logit models with random coefficients. Specifically, it allows estimating models with continuous heterogeneity such as the mixed multinomial logit and the generalized multinomial logit. It also allows estimating models with discrete heterogeneity such as the latent class and the mixed-mixed multinomial logit model.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Nguyen K. Huynh, Sergio Bejar, Vineeta Yadav, Bumba Mukherjee: IDCeMPy: Python Package for Inflated Discrete Choice Models (2021) not zbMATH
- Fontaine, Pirmin; Taube, Florian; Minner, Stefan: Human solution strategies for the vehicle routing problem: experimental findings and a choice-based theory (2020)
- Yves Croissant: Estimation of Random Utility Models in R: The mlogit Package (2020) not zbMATH
- Mauricio Sarrias and Ricardo Daziano: Multinomial Logit Models with Continuous and Discrete Individual Heterogeneity in R: The gmnl Package (2017) not zbMATH
- Mauricio Sarrias: Discrete Choice Models with Random Parameters in R: The Rchoice Package (2016) not zbMATH