PubChem: Integrated Platform of Small Molecules and Biological Activities. PubChem is an open repository for experimental data identifying the biological activities of small molecules. PubChem contents include more than: 1000 bioassays, 28 million bioassay test outcomes, 40 million substance contributed descriptions, and 19 million unique compound structures contributed from over 70 depositing organizations. PubChem provides a significant, publicly accessible platform for mining the biological information of small molecules.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Łukasz Szeremeta; Dominik Tomaszuk: Generating molecular entities as structured data (2021) not zbMATH
- Zulfiqar, Hasan; Masoud, Muhammad Shareef; Yang, Hui; Han, Shu-Guang; Wu, Cheng-Yan; Lin, Hao: Screening of prospective plant compounds as H1R and CL1R inhibitors and its antiallergic efficacy through molecular docking approach (2021)
- Keith, Jonathan M. (ed.): Bioinformatics. Volume II: structure, function, and applications (2017)
- Zaveri, Amrapali; Ertaylan, Gökhan: Linked data for life sciences (2017)
- Tardu, Mehmet; Rahim, Fatih; Kavakli, I. Halil; Turkay, Metin: Milp-hyperbox classification for structure-based drug design in the discovery of small molecule inhibitors of SIRTUIN6 (2016)
- Elloumi, Mourad (ed.); Zomaya, Albert Y. (ed.): Algorithms in computational molecular biology. Techniques approaches and applications. (2011)