LIBXSMM: A High Performance Library for Small Matrix Multiplications. LIBXSMM is a library for small dense and small sparse matrix-matrix multiplications as well as for deep learning primitives such as small convolutions targeting Intel Architecture. Small matrix multiplication kernels are generated for the following instruction set extensions: Intel SSE, Intel AVX, Intel AVX2, IMCI (KNCni) for Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors (”KNC”), and Intel AVX‑512 as found in the Intel Xeon Phi processor family (Knights Landing ”KNL”, Knights Mill ”KNM”) and Intel Xeon processors (Skylake-SP ”SKX”). Historically small matrix multiplications were only optimized for the Intel Many Integrated Core Architecture ”MIC”) using intrinsic functions, meanwhile optimized assembly code is targeting all afore mentioned instruction set extensions (static code generation), and Just‑In‑Time (JIT) code generation is targeting Intel AVX and beyond. Optimized code for small convolutions is JIT-generated for Intel AVX2 and Intel AVX‑512.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Anderson, Robert; Andrej, Julian; Barker, Andrew; Bramwell, Jamie; Camier, Jean-Sylvain; Cerveny, Jakub; Dobrev, Veselin; Dudouit, Yohann; Fisher, Aaron; Kolev, Tzanio; Pazner, Will; Stowell, Mark; Tomov, Vladimir; Akkerman, Ido; Dahm, Johann; Medina, David; Zampini, Stefano: MFEM: a modular finite element methods library (2021)
- Brown et al.: libCEED: Fast algebra for high-order element-based discretizations (2021) not zbMATH
- Frison, Gianluca; Sartor, Tommaso; Zanelli, Andrea; Diehl, Moritz: The BLAS API of BLASFEO: optimizing performance for small matrices (2020)
- Huismann, Immo; Stiller, Jörg; Fröhlich, Jochen: Efficient high-order spectral element discretizations for building block operators of CFD (2020)
- Fabien, Maurice S.; Knepley, Matthew G.; Mills, Richard T.; Rivière, Béatrice M.: Manycore parallel computing for a hybridizable discontinuous Galerkin nested multigrid method (2019)
- Robert Anderson, Julian Andrej, Andrew Barker, Jamie Bramwell, Jean-Sylvain Camier, Jakub Cerveny, Veselin Dobrev, Yohann Dudouit, Aaron Fisher, Tzanio Kolev, Will Pazner, Mark Stowell, Vladimir Tomov, Johann Dahm, David Medina, Stefano Zampini: MFEM: a modular finite element methods library (2019) arXiv
- Dumbser, Michael; Fambri, Francesco; Tavelli, Maurizio; Bader, Michael; Weinzierl, Tobias: Efficient implementation of ADER discontinuous Galerkin schemes for a scalable hyperbolic PDE engine (2018)
- Dumbser, Michael; Boscheri, Walter; Semplice, Matteo; Russo, Giovanni: Central weighted ENO schemes for hyperbolic conservation laws on fixed and moving unstructured meshes (2017)