R package acp: Autoregressive Conditional Poisson. Analysis of count data exhibiting autoregressive properties, using the Autoregressive Conditional Poisson model (ACP(p,q)) proposed by Heinen (2003).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Aknouche, Abdelhakim; Francq, Christian: Count and duration time series with equal conditional stochastic and mean orders (2021)
- James A. Scott, Axel Gandy, Swapnil Mishra, Samir Bhatt, Seth Flaxman, H. Juliette T. Unwin, Jonathan Ish-Horowicz: Epidemia: An R Package for Semi-Mechanistic Bayesian Modelling of Infectious Diseases using Point Processes (2021) arXiv
- Moriña, David; Leyva-Moral, Juan M.; Feijoo-Cid, Maria: Intervention analysis for low-count time series with applications in public health (2020)
- Jouni Helske: KFAS: Exponential Family State Space Models in R (2017) not zbMATH
- Tobias Liboschik; Konstantinos Fokianos; Roland Fried: tscount: An R Package for Analysis of Count Time Series Following Generalized Linear Models (2017) not zbMATH
- William Dunsmuir; David Scott: The glarma Package for Observation-Driven Time Series Regression of Counts (2015) not zbMATH