The gleamviz computational tool, a publicly available software to explore realistic epidemic spreading scenarios at the global scale. The GLEAM Simulator system consists of the GLEAM Server and the GLEAMviz Client application. The GLEAM Server uses GLEAM as the engine to perform the simulations. This server runs on high-performance computers managed by the GLEAM project. The GLEAMviz Client is a desktop application through which users interact with the GLEAM Server. It provides a simple, intuitive and visual way to set up simulations, develop disease models, and evaluate simulation results using a variety of maps, charts and data analysis tools.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Giulio Rossetti, Letizia Milli, Salvatore Rinzivillo, Alina Sirbu, Fosca Giannotti, Dino Pedreschi: NDlib: a Python Library to Model and Analyze Diffusion Processes Over Complex Networks (2017) arXiv
- Porfiri, Maurizio; Belykh, Igor: Memory matters in synchronization of stochastically coupled maps (2017)
- Rey, David; Gardner, Lauren; Waller, S. Travis: Finding outbreak trees in networks with limited information (2016)
- Rizzo, Alessandro; Pedalino, Biagio; Porfiri, Maurizio: A network model for Ebola spreading (2016)
- Helbing, Dirk; Brockmann, Dirk; Chadefaux, Thomas; Donnay, Karsten; Blanke, Ulf; Woolley-Meza, Olivia; Moussaid, Mehdi; Johansson, Anders; Krause, Jens; Schutte, Sebastian; Perc, Matjaž: Saving human lives: what complexity science and information systems can contribute (2015)
- Noël, Pierre-André; Allard, Antoine; Hébert-Dufresne, Laurent; Marceau, Vincent; Dubé, Louis J.: Spreading dynamics on complex networks: a general stochastic approach (2014)
- Antulov-Fantulin, Nino; Lančić, Alen; Štefančić, Hrvoje; Šikić, Mile: FastSIR algorithm: a fast algorithm for the simulation of the epidemic spread in large networks by using the susceptible-infected-recovered compartment model (2013)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.gleamviz.org/publications/