DarcyLite: A Matlab Toolbox for Darcy Flow Computation. DarcyLite is a Matlab toolbox for numerical simulations of flow and transport in 2-dim porous media. This paper focuses on the finite element (FE) methods and the corresponding code modules in DarcyLite for solving the Darcy equation. Specifically, four major types of finite element solvers, the continuous Galerkin (CG), the discontinuous Galerkin (DG), the weak Galerkin (WG), and the mixed finite element methods (MFEM), are examined. Furthermore, overall design and implementation strategies in DarcyLite are discussed. Numerical results are included to demonstrate the usage and performance of this toolbox.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Benham, Graham P.; Bickle, Mike J.; Neufeld, Jerome A.: Two-phase gravity currents in layered porous media (2021)
- Liu, Jiangguo; Gu, Jianli; Li, Huishu; Carlson, Kenneth H.: Machine learning and transport simulations for groundwater anomaly detection (2020)
- Liu, Jiangguo; Harper, Graham; Malluwawadu, Nolisa; Tavener, Simon: A lowest-order weak Galerkin finite element method for Stokes flow on polygonal meshes (2020)
- Smyl, Danny; Liu, Dong: Less is often more: applied inverse problems using (hp)-forward models (2019)
- Liu, Jiangguo; Tavener, Simon; Wang, Zhuoran: The lowest-order weak Galerkin finite element method for the Darcy equation on quadrilateral and hybrid meshes (2018)