R package markovchain: Easy Handling Discrete Time Markov Chains. Functions and S4 methods to create and manage discrete time Markov chains more easily. In addition functions to perform statistical (fitting and drawing random variates) and probabilistic (analysis of their structural proprieties) analysis are provided.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Krampe, Jonas: Time series modeling on dynamic networks (2019)
- Mair, Patrick: Modern psychometrics with R (2018)
- De Lara, Idemauro Antonio Rodrigues; Hinde, John; Taconeli, Cesar Augusto: An alternative method for evaluating stationarity in transition models (2017)
- Michael Scholz: R Package clickstream: Analyzing Clickstream Data with Markov Chains (2016) not zbMATH
- Pablo Villacorta; J. Verdegay: FuzzyStatProb: An R Package for the Estimation of Fuzzy Stationary Probabilities from a Sequence of Observations of an Unknown Markov Chain (2016) not zbMATH