The performance of NLPNET, a large-scale nonlinear network optimizer. The performance of NLPNET, a state-of-the-art nonlinear network optimizer based on the Primal Truncated Newton algorithm in Dembo , is described and contrasted with other codes for the same problem class.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Conn, A. R.; Gould, Nick; Toint, Ph. L.: Numerical experiments with the Lancelot package (Release (A)) for large-scale nonlinear optimization (1996)
- Furey, B. P.: A sequential quadratic programming-based algorithm for the optimization of gas networks (1993)
- Toint, Ph. L.; Tuyttens, D.: LSNNO, a FORTRAN subroutine for solving large-scale nonlinear network optimization problems (1992)
- Tůma, Miroslav: A quadratic programming algorithm for large and sparse problems (1991)
- Toint, Ph. L.; Tuyttens, D.: On large scale nonlinear network optimization (1990)
- Dembo, Ron S.: The performance of NLPNET, a large-scale nonlinear network optimizer (1986)