Wilson: a Python package for the running and matching of Wilson coefficients above and below the electroweak scale. Wilson is a Python library for matching and running Wilson coefficients of higher-dimensional operators beyond the Standard Model. Provided with the numerical values of the Wilson coefficients at a high new physics scale, it automatically performs the renormalization group evolution within the Standard Model effective field theory (SMEFT), matching onto the weak effective theory (WET) at the electroweak scale, and QCD/QED renormalization group evolution below the electroweak scale down to hadronic scales relevant for low-energy precision tests. The matching and running encompasses the complete set of dimension-six operators in both SMEFT and WET. The program builds on the Wilson coefficient exchange format (WCxf) and can thus be easily combined with a number of existing public codes.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Alonso, Rodrigo: A covariant momentum representation for loop corrections in gravity (2020)
- Ilaria Brivio: SMEFTsim 3.0 - a practical guide (2020) arXiv
- Upalaparna Banerjee, Joydeep Chakrabortty, Suraj Prakash, Shakeel Ur Rahaman: Characters and Group Invariant Polynomials of (Super)fields: Road to ”Lagrangian” (2020) arXiv
- A. Dedes, M. Paraskevas, J. Rosiek, K. Suxho, L. Trifyllis: SmeftFR - Feynman rules generator for the Standard Model Effective Field Theory (2019) arXiv
- Dekens, Wouter; Stoffer, Peter: Low-energy effective field theory below the electroweak scale: matching at one loop (2019)
- Buras, Andrzej J.; Jung, Martin: Analytic inclusion of the scale dependence of the anomalous dimension matrix in standard model effective theory (2018)
- D.M. Straub: flavio: a Python package for flavour and precision phenomenology in the Standard Model and beyond (2018) arXiv
- Jason Aebischer, Jacky Kumar, David M. Straub: Wilson: a Python package for the running and matching of Wilson coefficients above and below the electroweak scale (2018) arXiv
- Supratim Das Bakshi, Joydeep Chakrabortty, Sunando Kumar Patra: CoDEx: Wilson coefficient calculator connecting SMEFT to UV theory (2018) arXiv
- Jason Aebischer, Ilaria Brivio, Alejandro Celis, Jared A. Evans, Yun Jiang, Jacky Kumar, Xuanyou Pan, Werner Porod, Janusz Rosiek, David Shih, Florian Staub, David M. Straub, Danny van Dyk, Avelino Vicente: WCxf: an exchange format for Wilson coefficients beyond the Standard Model (2017) arXiv