R package akima: Interpolation of Irregularly and Regularly Spaced Data. Several cubic spline interpolation methods of H. Akima for irregular and regular gridded data are available through this package, both for the bivariate case (irregular data: ACM 761, regular data: ACM 760) and univariate case (ACM 433 and ACM 697). Linear interpolation of irregular gridded data is also covered by reusing D. J. Renkas triangulation code which is part of Akimas Fortran code. A bilinear interpolator for regular grids was also added for comparison with the bicubic interpolator on regular grids.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Martin, Olivier; Fernandez-Diclo, Yasmil; Coville, Jérôme; Soubeyrand, Samuel: Equilibrium and sensitivity analysis of a spatio-temporal host-vector epidemic model (2021)
- Robert Gramacy: laGP: Large-Scale Spatial Modeling via Local Approximate Gaussian Processes in R (2016) not zbMATH
- Khandoker Bakar; Sujit Sahu: spTimer: Spatio-Temporal Bayesian Modeling Using R (2015) not zbMATH
- Madeleine Cule; Robert Gramacy; Richard Samworth: LogConcDEAD: An R Package for Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Multivariate Log-Concave Density (2009) not zbMATH
- Robert Gramacy: tgp: An R Package for Bayesian Nonstationary, Semiparametric Nonlinear Regression and Design by Treed Gaussian Process Models (2007) not zbMATH