ANSYS Maxwell is the industry-leading electromagnetic field simulation software for the design and analysis of electric motors, actuators, sensors, transformers and other electromagnetic and electromechanical devices. With Maxwell, you can precisely characterize the nonlinear, transient motion of electromechanical components and their effects on the drive circuit and control system design. By leveraging Maxwell’s advanced electromagnetic field solvers and seamlessly linking them to the integrated circuit and systems simulation technology, you can understand the performance of electromechanical systems long before building a prototype in hardware. This virtual electromagnetic lab gives you an important competitive advantage with faster time to market, reduced costs and improved system performance.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Vavilov, V. E.; Gerasin, A. A.; Ismagilov, F. R.; Khairullin, I. Kh.; Farrakhov, D. R.: Hybrid control method of the voltage of a permanent magnetic generator (2017)
- Taher, Seyed Abbas; Malekpour, Majid: A novel technique for rotor bar failure detection in single-cage induction motor using FEM and MATLAB/SIMULINK (2011)
- Andriollo, Mauro: Application of the surface-current method to the analysis of saturated electromagnetic devices (2004)
- Joyner, M. L.: Comparison of two techniques for implementing the proper orthogonal decomposition method in damage detection problems (2004)
- Simon, T. M.; Reitich, F.; Jolly, M. R.; Ito, K.; Banks, H. T.: The effective magnetic properties of magnetorheological fluids (2001)