General bootstrap equations in 4D CFTs. We provide a framework for generic 4D conformal bootstrap computations. It is based on the unification of two independent approaches, the covariant (embedding) formalism and the non-covariant (conformal frame) formalism. We construct their main ingredients (tensor structures and differential operators) and establish a precise connection between them. We supplement the discussion by additional details like classification of tensor structures of $n$-point functions, normalization of 2-point functions and seed conformal blocks, Casimir differential operators and treatment of conserved operators and permutation symmetries. Finally, we implement our framework in a Mathematica package and make it freely available.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 32 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32.
- Chen, Heng-Yu; Kuo, En-Jui; Kyono, Hideki: Towards spinning Mellin amplitudes (2018)
- Cuomo, Gabriel Francisco; Karateev, Denis; Kravchuk, Petr: General bootstrap equations in 4D CFTs (2018)
- Dey, Parijat; Ghosh, Kausik; Sinha, Aninda: Simplifying large spin bootstrap in Mellin space (2018)
- Dey, Parijat; Kaviraj, Apratim: Towards a bootstrap approach to higher orders of epsilon expansion (2018)
- Dymarsky, Anatoly; Kos, Filip; Kravchuk, Petr; Poland, David; Simmons-Duffin, David: The 3d stress-tensor bootstrap (2018)
- Faller, Josua; Sarkar, Sourav; Verma, Mritunjay: Mellin amplitudes for fermionic conformal correlators (2018)
- Karateev, Denis; Kravchuk, Petr; Simmons-Duffin, David: Weight shifting operators and conformal blocks (2018)
- Kravchuk, Petr: Casimir recursion relations for general conformal blocks (2018)
- Kravchuk, Petr; Simmons-Duffin, David: Light-ray operators in conformal field theory (2018)
- Manenti, Andrea; Stergiou, Andreas; Vichi, Alessandro: R-current three-point functions in 4d ( \mathcalN=1) superconformal theories (2018)
- Rong, Junchen; Su, Ning: Scalar CFTs and their large N limits (2018)
- van Loon, Mark: The analytic bootstrap in fermionic CFTs (2018)