R package mlmRev: Examples from Multilevel Modelling Software Review. Data and examples from a multilevel modelling software review as well as other well-known data sets from the multilevel modelling literature.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Lyu, Ziyang; Welsh, A. H.: Increasing cluster size asymptotics for nested error regression models (2022)
- Hall, P.; Johnstone, I. M.; Ormerod, J. T.; Wand, M. P.; Yu, J. C. F.: Fast and accurate binary response mixed model analysis via expectation propagation (2020)
- Becker, Gabriel; Moore, Sara E.; Lawrence, Michael: trackr: a framework for enhancing discoverability and reproducibility of data visualizations and other artifacts in R (2019)
- Hui, F. K. C.; Müller, Samuel; Welsh, A. H.: Testing random effects in linear mixed models: another look at the F-test (with discussion) (2019)
- Berger, Moritz; Tutz, Gerhard: Tree-structured clustering in fixed effects models (2018)
- Wright, Daniel B.: Estimating school effectiveness with student growth percentile and gain score models (2018)
- Adam Loy; Heike Hofmann: HLMdiag: A Suite of Diagnostics for Hierarchical Linear Models in R (2014) not zbMATH
- Polson, Nicholas G.; Scott, James G.; Windle, Jesse: Bayesian inference for logistic models using Pólya-Gamma latent variables (2013)