R package matrixcalc: Collection of functions for matrix calculations. A collection of functions to support matrix calculations for probability, econometric and numerical analysis. There are additional functions that are comparable to APL functions which are useful for actuarial models such as pension mathematics. This package is used for teaching and research purposes at the Department of Finance and Risk Engineering, New York University, Polytechnic Institute, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Alberto Caimo, Lampros Bouranis, Robert Krause, Nial Friel: Statistical Network Analysis with Bergm (2021) arXiv
- Filová, Lenka; Harman, Radoslav: Ascent with quadratic assistance for the construction of exact experimental designs (2020)
- Jonas M. B. Haslbeck, Lourens J. Waldorp: mgm: Estimating Time-Varying Mixed Graphical Models in High-Dimensional Data (2020) not zbMATH
- S. Thomas Kelly; Michael A. Black: graphsim: An R package for simulating gene expression data from graph structures of biological pathways (2020) not zbMATH
- Davis, Benjamin J. K.; Curriero, Frank C.: Development and evaluation of geostatistical methods for non-Euclidean-based spatial covariance matrices (2019)
- Duncan Lee; Alastair Rushworth; Gary Napier: Spatio-Temporal Areal Unit Modeling in R with Conditional Autoregressive Priors Using the CARBayesST Package (2018) not zbMATH
- Kustosz, Christoph P.; Leucht, Anne; Müller, Christine H.: Tests based on simplicial depth for AR(1) models with explosion (2016)