R package MLEcens: Computation of the MLE for bivariate (interval) censored data. This package contains functions to compute the nonparametric maximum likelihood estimator (MLE) for the bivariate distribution of (X,Y), when realizations of (X,Y) cannot be observed directly. To be more precise, we consider the situation where we observe a set of rectangles that are known to contain the unobservable realizations of (X,Y). We compute the MLE based on such a set of rectangles. The methods can also be used for univariate censored data (see data set ’cosmesis’), and for censored data with competing risks (see data set ’menopause’). We also provide functions to visualize the observed data and the MLE.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Clifford Anderson-Bergman: icenReg: Regression Models for Interval Censored Data in R (2017) not zbMATH
- Ramon Oller; Klaus Langohr: FHtest: An R Package for the Comparison of Survival Curves with Censored Data (2017) not zbMATH
- Wang, Yong; Taylor, Stephen M.: Efficient computation of nonparametric survival functions via a hierarchical mixture formulation (2013)
- Michael Fay; Pamela Shaw: Exact and Asymptotic Weighted Logrank Tests for Interval Censored Data: The interval R Package (2010) not zbMATH
- Groenboom, Piet; Jongbloed, Gerurt; Wellner, Jon A.: The support reduction algorithm for computing non-parametric function estimates in mixture models (2008)