The web geometry laboratory project. The web geometry laboratory (WGL) project’s goal is to build an adaptive and collaborative blended-learning Web-environment for geometry.par In its current version (1.0) the WGL is already a collaborative blended-learning web-environment integrating a dynamic geometry system (DGS) and having some adaptive features. All the base features needed to implement the adaptive module and to allow the integration of a geometry automated theorem prover (GATP) are also already implemented.par The actual testing of the WGL platform by high-school teachers is underway and a field-test with high-school students is being prepared.par The adaptive module and the GATP integration will be the next steps of this project.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Quaresma, Pedro: Automated deduction and knowledge management in geometry (2020)
- Quaresma, Pedro; Santos, Vanda; Graziani, Pierluigi; Baeta, Nuno: Taxonomies of geometric problems (2020)
- Quaresma, Pedro: Towards an intelligent and dynamic geometry book (2017)
- Quaresma, Pedro; Baeta, Nuno: Current status of the I2GATP common format (2015)
- Haralambous, Yannis; Quaresma, Pedro: Querying geometric figures using a controlled language, ontological graphs and dependency lattices (2014)
- Quaresma, Pedro; Santos, Vanda; Bouallegue, Seifeddine: The web geometry laboratory project (2013)