Rheolef, the finite element system. rheolef is a computer environment that serves as a convenient laboratory for computations involving finite element-like methods. It provides a set of unix commands and C++ algorithms and containers. This environment is currently under development.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Wachs, Anthony: Computational methods for viscoplastic fluid flows (2019)
- Cicuttin, M.; Di Pietro, D. A.; Ern, A.: Implementation of discontinuous skeletal methods on arbitrary-dimensional, polytopal meshes using generic programming (2018)
- Laadhari, Aymen: Implicit finite element methodology for the numerical modeling of incompressible two-fluid flows with moving hyperelastic interface (2018)
- Balmforth, N. J.; Craster, R. V.; Hewitt, D. R.; Hormozi, S.; Maleki, A.: Viscoplastic boundary layers (2017)
- Laadhari, Aymen; Saramito, Pierre; Misbah, Chaouqi; Székely, Gábor: Fully implicit methodology for the dynamics of biomembranes and capillary interfaces by combining the level set and Newton methods (2017)
- Laadhari, Aymen; Székely, Gábor: Eulerian finite element method for the numerical modeling of fluid dynamics of natural and pathological aortic valves (2017)
- Laadhari, Aymen; Saramito, Pierre; Misbah, Chaouqi: Computing the dynamics of biomembranes by combining conservative level set and adaptive finite element methods (2014)
- Laadhari, A.; Ruiz-Baier, R.; Quarteroni, A.: Fully Eulerian finite element approximation of a fluid-structure interaction problem in cardiac cells (2013)
- Saramito, Pierre; Smutek, Claude; Cordonnier, Benoît: Numerical modeling of shallow non-Newtonian flows. I: The 1D horizontal dam break problem revisited (2013)
- Roquet, Nicolas; Saramito, Pierre: An adaptive finite element method for viscoplastic flows in a square pipe with stick-slip at the wall (2008)
- Tber, Moulay Hicham; El Alaoui Talibi, Mohamed; Ouazar, Driss: Parameters identification in a seawater intrusion model using adjoint sensitive method (2008)
- Roquet, Nicolas; Saramito, Pierre: Stick-slip transition capturing by using an adaptive finite element method. (2004)