MORLAB - Model Order Reduction Laboratory. The MORLAB toolbox is a collection of MATLAB routines for model order reduction of dynamical systems based on the solution of matrix equations. The implementation is based on spectral projection methods, e.g., methods based on the matrix sign function and the matrix disk function.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Benner, Peter; Werner, Steffen W. R.: Frequency- and time-limited balanced truncation for large-scale second-order systems (2021)
- Haasdonk, Bernard: MOR software (2021)
- Benner, Peter; Werner, Steffen W. R.: Hankel-norm approximation of large-scale descriptor systems (2020)
- Mitchell, Tim: Computing the Kreiss constant of a matrix (2020)
- Peter Benner, Steffen W. R. Werner: MORLAB - The Model Order Reduction LABoratory (2020) arXiv
- Phan, Duy; Rodrigues, Sérgio S.: Stabilization to trajectories for parabolic equations (2018)