Geometric Algebra Mathematica package. Mathematica package for Clifford (geometric) algebra calculations: Main features: Textbook notation and precedences of products (without Mathematica palettes); Algebraic operations in orthonormal frame (additive representation, symbolic coefficients); Switching between multiple algebras in same Mathematica session; Matrix representations of Cl(p,q) algebras; Idempotents with different base element sorting; Main involutions and general multivector inverse.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Dargys, Adolfas; Acus, Artūras: Exponentials of general multivector in 3D Clifford algebras (2022)
- Amao, Pedro; Castillo, Hernan: Two-state quantum systems revisited: a Clifford algebra approach (2021)
- Shirokov, D. S.: On computing the determinant, other characteristic polynomial coefficients, and inverse in Clifford algebras of arbitrary dimension (2021)
- Acus, A.; Dargys, A.: The inverse of a multivector: beyond the threshold (p+q=5) (2018)
- Dargys, A.; Acus, A.: Calculation of quantum eigens with geometrical algebra rotors (2017)