Algorithm 38 two computer codes for convergence acceleration. This paper describes two computer codes for calculating the sum of power series, belonging to a certain general class. The use of the codes for an illustrative test example is explained.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Gustafson, Sven-Åke: Some continuous programming problems in numerical analysis (2007)
- Gustafson, Sven-Åke: Constructing accurate linear approximations to a class of exponential interpolation problems (1997)
- Boyd, John P.: A lag-average generalization of Euler’s method for accelerating series (1995)
- Scraton, R. E.: The practical use of the Euler transformation (1989)
- Longman, I. M.: A note on the summation of power series (1988)
- Niethammer, Wilhelm: Numerical application of Euler’s series transformation and its generalizations (1980)
- Gustafson, Sven-Åke: Algorithm 38. Two computer codes for convergence acceleration (1978)