Algorithm 37. Algorithm for the solution of the 0-1 single Knapsack problem. The FORTRAN implementation of an efficient algorithm which solves the 0–1 single knapsack problem is given. Computational results are presented, showing the proposed method to be generally superior to the best known algorithms.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Thiongane, Babacar; Nagih, Anass; Plateau, Gérard: An adapted step size algorithm for a 0-1 biknapsack Lagrangean dual (2005)
- Liang, Ming; Dutta, S. P.: An integrated approach to the part selection and machine loading problem in a class of flexible manufacturing systems (1993)
- Barcia, Paulo: Constructive dual methods for discrete programming (1987)
- Dudziński, Krzysztof; Walukiewicz, Stanisław: Exact methods for the knapsack problem and its generalizations (1987)
- Yanasse, Horacio Hideki; Soma, Nei Yoshihiro: A new enumeration scheme for the knapsack problem (1987)
- Kaufman, L.; Plastria, F.; Tubeeckx, S.: The zero-one knapsack problem with equality constraint (1985)
- Fayard, D.; Plateau, G.: An algorithm for the solution of the 0-1 knapsack problem (1982)
- Martello, Silvano; Toth, Paolo: A bound and bound algorithm for the zero-one multiple knapsack problem (1981)
- Martello, S.; Toth, P.: Heuristic algorithms for the multiple knapsack problem (1981)
- Martello, S.; Toth, P.: Algorithm 37. Algorithm for the solution of the 0-1 single Knapsack problem (1978)