A package for computations with classical resultants. We present the Macaulay2 package Resultants, which provides commands for the effective computation of multivariate resultants, discriminants, and Chow forms. We provide some background for the algorithms implemented and show, with a few examples, how the package works.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Brambilla, Maria Chiara; Staglianò, Giovanni: Algebraic boundaries among typical ranks for real binary forms of arbitrary degree (2021)
- Giovanni Staglianò: A package for computations with sparse resultants (2020) arXiv
- Staglianò, Giovanni: Special cubic birational transformations of projective spaces (2020)
- Emiris, Ioannis Z.; Konaxis, Christos; Laroche, Clément: Implicit representations of high-codimension varieties (2019)
- Brambilla, Maria Chiara; Staglianò, Giovanni: On the algebraic boundaries among typical ranks for real binary forms (2018)
- Juditsky, Anatoli (ed.); Tsybakov, Alexandre B. (ed.); Zhang, Cun-Hui (ed.): Statistical inference for structured high-dimensional models. Abstracts from the workshop held March 11--17, 2018 (2018)
- Sodomaco, Luca: The product of the eigenvalues of a symmetric tensor (2018)
- Staglianò, Giovanni: A package for computations with classical resultants (2018)
- Böckle, Gebhard: Cohomological theory of crystals over function fields and applications (2014)