R package diversitree: Comparative ’Phylogenetic’ Analyses of Diversification. Contains a number of comparative ’phylogenetic’ methods, mostly focusing on analysing diversification and character evolution. Contains implementations of ’BiSSE’ (Binary State ’Speciation’ and Extinction) and its unresolved tree extensions, ’MuSSE’ (Multiple State ’Speciation’ and Extinction), ’QuaSSE’, ’GeoSSE’, and ’BiSSE-ness’ Other included methods include Markov models of discrete and continuous trait evolution and constant rate ’speciation’ and extinction.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Duchen, Pablo; Hautphenne, Sophie; Lehmann, Laurent; Salamin, Nicolas: Linking micro and macroevolution in the presence of migration (2020)
- Mitov, Venelin; Bartoszek, Krzysztof; Asimomitis, Georgios; Stadler, Tanja: Fast likelihood calculation for multivariate Gaussian phylogenetic models with shifts (2020)
- Tahir, Daniah; Glémin, Sylvain; Lascoux, Martin; Kaj, Ingemar: Modeling a trait-dependent diversification process coupled with molecular evolution on a random species tree (2019)
- Venelin Mitov; Krzysztof Bartoszek; Georgios Asimomitis; Tanja Stadler: Fast likelihood evaluation for multivariate phylogenetic comparative methods: the PCMBase R package (2018) arXiv
- Venelin Mitov; Tanja Stadler: Parallel likelihood calculation for phylogenetic comparative models: The SPLITT C++ library (2018) not zbMATH
- Höhna, Sebastian: The time-dependent reconstructed evolutionary process with a key-role for mass-extinction events (2015)