MATLODE: An ODE solver and sensitivity analysis toolbox in MATLAB. MATLODE offers new families of algorithms and significantly higher order methods (within these families) than there is currently available in MATLAB’s ODE suite. In addition, MATLODE offers users the possibility to add their own custom derived coefficients tailored for their applications. An important feature of MATLODE is a native MATLAB implementation of sensitivity analysis. This is of critical importance in a modeler’s workflow because MATLAB, an interpretive language, allows for immediate model state inspection and manipulation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Narayanamurthi, Mahesh; Sandu, Adrian: Partitioned exponential methods for coupled multiphysics systems (2021)
- Narayanamurthi, Mahesh; Tranquilli, Paul; Sandu, Adrian; Tokman, Mayya: EPIRK-(W) and EPIRK-(K) time discretization methods (2019)
- Römer, Ulrich; Narayanamurthi, Mahesh; Sandu, Adrian: Solving parameter estimation problems with discrete adjoint exponential integrators (2018)
- Sarshar, Arash; Tranquilli, Paul; Pickering, Brent; McCall, Andrew; Roy, Christopher J.; Sandu, Adrian: A numerical investigation of matrix-free implicit time-stepping methods for large CFD simulations (2017)
- Rao, Vishwas; Sandu, Adrian: A time-parallel approach to strong-constraint four-dimensional variational data assimilation (2016)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.matlode.com/references