Algorithm AS 251: Multivariate normal probability integrals with product moment correlation structure.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Kabaila, Paul; Ranathunga, Nishika: Computation of the expected value of a function of a chi-distributed random variable (2021)
- Tamhane, Ajit C.; Shi, Kunyang; Strassburger, Klaus: Power and sample size determination for a stepwise test procedure for finding the maximum safe dose (2006)
- Dunnett, Charles W.; Horn, Manfred; Vollandt, Rüdiger: Sample size determination in step-down and step-up multiple tests for comparing treatments with a control (2001)
- Genz, Alan; Kwong, Koon-Shing: Numerical evaluation of singular multivariate normal distributions (2000)
- Horn, Manfred; Vollandt, Rüdiger; Dunnett, Charles W.: Sample size determination for testing whether an identified treatment is best (2000)
- Paul Somerville: A Fortran 90 Program for Evaluation of Multivariate Normal and Multivariate t Integrals Over Convex Regions (1999) not zbMATH
- Kao, L.-H.; Chakraborti, S.: Nonparametric procedures for comparing treatments with a control in a randomized complete block design (1998)