OpenMDAO is an open-source high-performance computing platform for systems analysis and multidisciplinary optimization, written in Python. It enables you to decompose your models, making them easier to build and maintain, while still solving them in a tightly coupled manner with efficient parallel numerical methods.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Martins, Joaquim R. R. A.: Aerodynamic design optimization: challenges and perspectives (2022)
- Toscano-Palmerin, Saul; Frazier, Peter I.: Bayesian optimization with expensive integrands (2022)
- Brigitte Boden, Jan Flink, Niklas Först, Robert Mischke, Kathrin Schaffert, Alexander Weinert, Annika Wohlan, Andreas Schreiber: RCE: An Integration Environment for Engineering and Science (2021) not zbMATH
- Ghantasala, Aditya; Najian Asl, Reza; Geiser, Armin; Brodie, Andrew; Papoutsis, Efthymios; Bletzinger, Kai-Uwe: Realization of a framework for simulation-based large-scale shape optimization using vertex morphing (2021)
- Hebbal, Ali; Brevault, Loïc; Balesdent, Mathieu; Talbi, El-Ghazali; Melab, Nouredine: Bayesian optimization using deep Gaussian processes with applications to aerospace system design (2021)
- Robert Falck; Justin S. Gray; Kaushik Ponnapalli; Ted Wright: dymos: A Python package for optimal control of multidisciplinary systems (2021) not zbMATH
- Feppon, F.; Allaire, G.; Dapogny, C.; Jolivet, P.: Topology optimization of thermal fluid-structure systems using body-fitted meshes and parallel computing (2020)
- Hwang, John T.; Martins, Joaquim R. R. A.: A computational architecture for coupling heterogeneous numerical models and computing coupled derivatives (2018)
- Lambe, Andrew B.; Martins, Joaquim R. R. A.: Extensions to the design structure matrix for the description of multidisciplinary design, analysis, and optimization processes (2012)
- Perez, Ruben E.; Jansen, Peter W.; Martins, Joaquim R. R. A.: PyOpt: a python-based object-oriented framework for nonlinear constrained optimization (2012)
Further publications can be found at: http://openmdao.org/publications/