TensorLy is a Python library that aims at making tensor learning simple and accessible. It allows to easily perform tensor decomposition, tensor learning and tensor algebra. Its backend system allows to seamlessly perform computation with NumPy, MXNet, PyTorch, TensorFlow or CuPy, and run methods at scale on CPU or GPU.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Kossaifi, Jean; Lipton, Zachary C.; Kolbeinsson, Arinbjorn; Khanna, Aran; Furlanello, Tommaso; Anandkumar, Anima: Tensor regression networks (2020)
- Novikov, Alexander; Izmailov, Pavel; Khrulkov, Valentin; Figurnov, Michael; Oseledets, Ivan: Tensor train decomposition on TensorFlow (T3F) (2020)
- Bugbee, Bruce; Bush, Brian W.; Gruchalla, Kenny; Potter, Kristin; Brunhart-lupo, Nicholas; Krishnan, Venkat: Enabling immersive engagement in energy system models with deep learning (2019)
- Kossaifi, Jean; Panagakis, Yannis; Anandkumar, Anima; Pantic, Maja: TensorLy: tensor learning in Python (2019)
- Jean Kossaifi, Yannis Panagakis, Anima Anandkumar, Maja Pantic: TensorLy: Tensor Learning in Python (2016) arXiv