Macaulay2 package LexIdeals -- a package for working with lex ideals. LexIdeals is a package for creating lexicographic ideals and lex-plus-powers (LPP) ideals. There are also several functions for use with the multiplicity conjectures of Herzog, Huneke, and Srinivasan.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Caviglia, Giulio; Sammartano, Alessio: On the Lex-plus-powers conjecture (2018)
- Jamroz, Christina; Sosa, Gabriel: Betti numbers of piecewiselex ideals (2018)
- Caviglia, Giulio; Sbarra, Enrico: The lex-plus-powers inequality for local cohomology modules (2016)
- Chong, Kai Fong Ernest: An application of liaison theory to the Eisenbud-Green-Harris conjecture (2016)
- Geramita, Anthony V.; Kreuzer, Martin: On the uniformity of zero-dimensional complete intersections (2013)
- Mermin, Jeff; Murai, Satoshi: The Lex-Plus-Powers conjecture holds for pure powers (2011)
- Cooper, Susan Marie: Growth conditions for a family of ideals containing regular sequences (2008)
- Mermin, Jeffrey; Peeva, Irena; Stillman, Mike: Ideals containing the squares of the variables (2008)
- Murai, Satoshi: Borel-plus-powers monomial ideals (2008)
- Francisco, Christopher A.: Almost complete intersections and the lex-plus-powers conjecture (2004)