MLTSVM: a novel twin support vector machine to multi-label learning. Multi-label learning paradigm, which aims at dealing with data associated with potential multiple labels, has attracted a great deal of attention in machine intelligent community. In this paper, we propose a novel multi-label twin support vector machine (MLTSVM) for multi-label classification. MLTSVM determines multiple nonparallel hyperplanes to capture the multi-label information embedded in data, which is a useful promotion of twin support vector machine (TWSVM) for multi-label classification. To speed up the training procedure, an efficient successive overrelaxation (SOR) algorithm is developed for solving the involved quadratic programming problems (QPPs) in MLTSVM. Extensive experimental results on both synthetic and real-world multi-label datasets confirm the feasibility and effectiveness of the proposed MLTSVM.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Cheng, Yawen; Yin, Hang; Ye, Qiaolin; Huang, Peng; Fu, Liyong; Yang, Zhangjing; Tian, Yuan: Improved multi-view GEPSVM via inter-view difference maximization and intra-view agreement minimization (2020)
- Tang, Long; Tian, Yingjie; Pardalos, Panos M.: A novel perspective on multiclass classification: regular simplex support vector machine (2019)
- Viola, Marco; Sangiovanni, Mara; Toraldo, Gerardo; Guarracino, Mario R.: Semi-supervised generalized eigenvalues classification (2019)
- Lin, Dongyun; Sun, Lei; Toh, Kar-Ann; Zhang, Jing Bo; Lin, Zhiping: Twin SVM with a reject option through ROC curve (2018)
- Wang, Zhen; Shao, Yuan-Hai; Bai, Lan; Li, Chun-Na; Liu, Li-Ming; Deng, Nai-Yang: Insensitive stochastic gradient twin support vector machines for large scale problems (2018)
- Zhang, Yuanjian; Miao, Duoqian; Zhang, Zhifei; Xu, Jianfeng; Luo, Sheng: A three-way selective ensemble model for multi-label classification (2018)
- Chen, Wei-Jie; Shao, Yuan-Hai; Li, Chun-Na; Deng, Nai-Yang: MLTSVM: a novel twin support vector machine to multi-label learning (2016)